
You know sometimes I think my sense of humor is off. Not that I don't have a healthy sense of humor...or that I take life too seriously. It's more like I laugh at things that are not funny to most and then the generally funny things go straight over my head...
Yesterday I received my final insurance check. I guess this means I can get a car now. This is the first time since I've been 15 and 1/2 that I have not had a car. Although I feel stuck sometimes (ok, most of the time...), I have been able to get a lot of things done. Things that may have gone by the wayside if I were able to just pick up a set of keys and go roaming around Pittsburgh...let's put it that way.
So it's 6:05 a.m., and I can already hear the birds chirping. Funny, I never heard them in Miami...although I'm sure there were birds around. Maybe they were too hot to chirp. It really amazes me to see the change of seasons now...in the sense that the outdoors seems much more alive. More like some sort of organism. Don't get me wrong...I miss my palm trees...and I definitely miss the sun. Overall, being warm all year round is definitely preferable to:
....but I'll deal with it.
Ok, today I really need to focus on learning the material in my Statistics class. I did horrible on the homework, so obviously, I don't have it down yet. Not right now...but later.
Sunday, April 13, 2008
The Weekend is Ending :-(
Posted by Miss S. at 2:58 AM
Labels: insurance, Jefferson Hills, weather
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment