Wow, I got up late today; 9:45 a.m. about. After Shabbat, we roll right into Pesach. This year, I'll be with my ex-boyfriend's family, which is not frum. At this point, that's ok though because I'm not even Jewish. However I sort of feel that completely bypassing the chag would be unthinkable.
I miss my machzor though :-(.
For some reason I did not save (or if I did, I can't find them) my photos taken in Israel that I posted on my old website. I'm not super concerned in that the actual photo prints are somewhere among my stuff in FL; but those were pretty nice pics. They would look nice on the new website. The crazy thing is, I used my ancient old HP digital camera for those pictures. I think it was only 3 megapixels...or something of the sort. I am not a photography expert, but I'm pretty sure all the extra megapixels are not even necessary if you just want to look at pictures on your screen or as a small 4X6 print. I miss Israel; really.
In looking for those pictures, I did find some cool graphics that I used on some of my past websites. I'll probably take the opportunity to waste them here. Like one of my favorite pictures of the Supremes:
Well needless to say, I'm in a pretty good mood today. Yep, Spring is in the air.
Friday, April 18, 2008
Sleeping In
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Hello!
I'm sorry to comment without really knowing you, but I found your last blog and was wondering about your conversion story. If it's okay with you that I ask about such a personal subject, please comment on my LJ.
Thank you.
D.
Post a Comment