Friday, September 19, 2008

Music Double Dose

Drying my hair is not something I enjoy in the least; so I figured I would check out some tunes on YouTube. I know...very strange that I turn to You Tube for music. I found:

One of my favorite Wailers tunes, Simmer Down. I appreciate that whoever made this video attempted to make it a little more interesting by entering trivia and pictures instead of just showing a record spinning or a picture of a CD case. But the Captain Crunch thing was just really strange...



On the way home from work, I was listening to Tommy McCook; who always makes me smile (don't know why). I pulled into a GetGo on Rt. 51 and a young, stylish professional lady commented that "that music is great"; which is pretty shocking in of itself...



I don't really appreciate how they cut the song off though; oh well, Happy Friday!

0 comments: