Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Oh I WILL Be Seeing This!



I love the Terminator series. I remember when T2 came out, and thinking it was probably one of the best action films of the 90s (I probably still think that). I even liked Terminator 3 after watching it a couple of times. Of course, most people didn't like it; and I do think it is the "worst" one so far. However it is the sort of sequel that I would have probably come up with. Same premise but with a more feminine flavor.

Although I saw the first 5 episodes or so, I have totally missed out on The Sarah Conner Chronicles . I've just been so busy with school. Maybe I'll get it when it comes out on DVD or something.

Yes, I'm enamored by the idea of robots and having technology so advanced that it overtakes its human creator. Very similar to Frankenstein I suppose (in that a creation that man makes with good intentions turns out to be his downfall). Also you can enjoy the constant anticipation of whether or not the machines will ever either develop a conscience or grow to truly respect man as its superior since man is its creator. Highly unlikely, but one can hope :-)

0 comments: