Friday, December 12, 2008

The Bad New Bears


I usually cannot stand listening to sports on the radio, but at noon, the Clairton Bears started their state championship game in Hershey, PA. I am just too curious as to what is going on (I'm at work). They are playing some school from Philly. Here was Clairton's stats from this season.

Laurel
Clairton High School
W 41 - 0

09/05/2008
Monessen *
Monessen High School
W 44 - 0

09/12/2008
Frazier *
Frazier High School
W 48 - 6

09/19/2008
Bentworth *
Clairton High School
W 51 - 0

09/26/2008
Fort Cherry *
Clairton High School
W 55 - 7

10/03/2008
Chartiers-Houston *
Buccaneer Stadium
W 42 - 0

10/10/2008
Burgettstown *
Clairton High School
W 55 - 6

10/17/2008
Avella Area *
Clairton High School
W 56 - 0

10/24/2008
Serra Catholic *
Serra Catholic
W 37 - 3

10/31/2008
Brentwood
W 42 - 7

11/07/2008
Monessen
W 47 - 0

11/14/2008
Rochester *
W 16 - 0

They also beat Ferrel 24, 21 in the WPIAL A Championships. Right now at half-time, the score is tied at 8. Although I didn't go graduate from the high school, I have lived in Clairton for the majority of my life. I'm wishing them the best! Go Bears! :-D

0 comments: